Rabu, 06 Juni 2018

Sponsored Links

Cannabis
src: upload.wikimedia.org



Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 02:10, October 1, 2009 (UTC)

wikipedia _: _ files_for_deletion/2009_November_28
user talk: hopiakuta/laurel barnstar awards barnstar laurel inadvertently deceive honorary titles, positive intentions; I would rather honor the true achievement of a disabled-disabled access modification, if it ever happened

[[Hopefully, please sign your communique. ~] Thanks, DonFphrnqPina Persina.]] 02:10, 1 October 2009 (UTC)

  • {{talkback | persina}}
  • {{tb} persina}}







hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank You , D in F phrnq T aub P ersina . 23:00, 4 December 2009 (UTC)

Have you seen http://usability.wikimedia.org? These are people dedicated to improving access to the site. - xeno talk 02:16, October 1, 2009 (UTC)

Almost like anything else, I've been ignored, & amp; @ best, denounce my attempts on:

  • specials: whatLinksHere/wikipedia,: beta,...
  • ? _ (disambiguation)

thanks.


[[hopiakuta Please sign your communiqué. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 02:34, October 1, 2009 (UTC)

While I'm sure our readers will find that the information is useful, many editors feel the encyclopedia should avoid self-reference whenever possible. - xeno talk 03:11, October 1, 2009 (UTC)

It took several weeks to find it, which could be used,....

Okay, so they want to make it almost impossible to find,....;

but, after I found it, I found nothing vaguely identical to the access modifications-barriers,...

So, I'm asking, & amp;, been ignored,....

So if I see the most important subproject to be fake, then there is no reason to think that wikimedia is anything more than wikimirase, in desert valley, excess heat, excess cold, yes, mirage_ (disambiguation), that's what it is,....

On what day do I evaporate_?

[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 04:00, October 1, 2009 (UTC)

BLP Concern by Name of Victim

Hai Hopiakuta,

I read your comments with interest, and although I agree that they are useless - and add unnecessary levels of "fame" - under community policy, victims in this case have been publicly identified beyond expectation to reclaim their anonymity.

That he felt compelled to openly deal with this problem because the extraordinary pressure from an outside source who named him has little relevance. The current policy recognizes only the de facto situation as verifiable, sustained and important. (Though I will argue with a special notation attached to knowing the name of this victim.

What do you think of a community policy that only prohibits the publication of underage children who are victims of crime - instantly? It is a responsible policy that is found worldwide and in many countries enshrined in law. What we will link to support ref that may/may contain names is irrelevant. It would be our only policy that the names of minors as victims are de facto unimportant.

Mind? 99.151.164.92 (talk) 16:18, 2 October 2009 (UTC)

  • & lt; http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&diff=317491434&oldid=317491191 & gt ;.

I am somewhat confused,....

Who is moving the xeno comment? I have a copy & amp; outboard capability; xeno does have copy & amp; outboard capability. This should be one of two people who decide when to move it.

Do you xe with another name? If so, then, okay.

Blip adalah wikipedia: biographies_of_living_persons.

Like my article comment [s]:

  • & lt; http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Roman_Polanski&diff=317493641&oldid=317493487 & gt ;;
  • 99.151.164.92 (User chat: 99.151.164.92) (User: 99.151.164.92)

I very much empathize with your advocacy; Despite the fact that I am completely different from your conclusion, & amp; advocacy content.

There are many ways to become famous, a celebrity (disambiguation),...

There is a celebrity, from a fable, I, as a devout evangelist, @ at least one fable_ (disambiguation) of a celebrity known as phallic halite, married to someone who, in American-English, sounds like:

  • Lot's_wife, Lot_ (Bible).

Speaking of identity theft, he will only be "Lot's Wife". Lot's many wives, have, become many, many.

Ada 13.500 hasil f/Lot's_wife_syndrome @

  • & lt; http://google.com/search?q="lot's wife syndrome" "" "" "" & gt ;;

I do not know if one page mentions what I mean.

I am looking for the right adjective.

He does not maintain his own identity, or his own perspective; I wonder if the mention is inspired by the real person. I am wondering that many.......

I would argue that, where possible, if proved, the person appointed should be given a separate article; the alternative is that they, as I have said, have "... even a smaller dignity to be listed on the random comment page,..."

My signature always includes my screen name; since @ least March has suggested that people will sign. I have previously tried other methods.

Since April it has declared my real name, as my original user page. Individual identity is very important to me. Many.


[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 04:00, 3 October 2009 (UTC)

?
  • & lt; http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&diff=317585491&oldid=317491434 & gt ;.

Also, when your page sends individual editing notes, during editing, is it worth it, please, to explain, how?

[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 08:05, October 3, 2009 (UTC)

Next, the wikipedia page: requests_for_arbitration, seems to freeze my explorer, & amp;, i have rebooted,...

You have collected some of my complaints; please, I, hereby, ask, find a way to pass it on to such a thing.

If there are users: xenocidic [previous] & amp; user: xenophrenic, then, please, how many xeno, zeno, & amp; similar, is there any?

[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 10:10, 3 October 2009 (UTC)

? edit conflict
  • & lt; http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&diff=317585491&oldid=317491434 & gt ;.

Also, when your page sends individual editing notes, during editing, is it worth it, please, to explain, how?

[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 08:05, October 3, 2009 (UTC)

I'm not sure why IP users restore my explanation, but you can delete it if you want. That is not me. Individual editing entries are WP: Editnotice, you can create one by editing this page: User talk: Hopiakuta/Editnotice. - xeno talk 12:27, October 3, 2009 (UTC)

Next, the wikipedia page: requests_for_arbitration, seems to freeze my explorer, & amp;, i have rebooted,...

You have collected some of my complaints; please, I, hereby, ask, find a way to pass it on to such a thing.

If there are users: xenocidic [previous] & amp; user: xenophrenic, then, please, how many xeno, zeno, & amp; similar, is there any?

[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 10:10, 3 October 2009 (UTC)

WP: The RFAR page may be too long for your browser. You can arrange your thoughts on User: Hopiakuta/sandbox and then I can forward it, but I do not think the Arbitration Committee is the right body to look at it.
You can see how many Xeno are there by clicking on: Special: Listusers/Xeno and "Zeno": Special: Listusers/Zeno. - xeno talk 12:27, October 3, 2009 (UTC)

I will stick this list on my page so I can spend a few hours on it, hopefully avoid some of the annoying edit conflicts; there, i will expand my comment.

If you & amp; I misunderstood, & amp;, if I accidentally insulted you, please ask me to clarify my point. Also, you may ask whether my mood or opinion has evolved.

thanks.

[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 13:10, 3 October 2009 (UTC)

  • noticebox: I think that someone should accept responsibility for his own work.
  • user_talk: hopiakuta/Editnotice:

I suspect this will work f/almost every page; However, I think that I should limit to a page that is mostly about me, or to a place where consensus_ (disambiguation) is that it is acceptable.

Anyhow, amazing.

  • arbitrage: Anything that will result in office_action, wikipedia: office_actions, wikimedia, to negotiate, to start hearings, et al, on handicappism, handicap activity.
  • * The sandbox title does not encapsulate.

To call this

  • & lt; http://wikipedia.ramselehof.de/wikiblame.php?article=user talk: hopiakuta & gt;
  • 11:10, 4 October 2009 (UTC)]]

blame, wikiblame, may seem more to consider bad faith than to assume good faith,

& amp;, I have not tried it, so far.


It freezes my machine; so far it seems that even comments that support misunderstand my claims as much as others, & amp; other people:

  • wikipedia: administrators'_noticeboard/Archive188.


It looks like a ruse, because nobody wants to use it:

  • wikipedia: Administrators'_noticeboard/Wiki_editor_DonFphrnqTaub_Persina.
  • ani_ (disambiguation).

So, I intend to restart @:

  • wikipedia: Administrators'_noticeboard/wikieditor: DonFphrnqTaub_Persina, to complete any trial, there is a place for you to complain about me, & amp; have a place to complain about you.
  • @ at least once a week I would like the administrator to review whether I believe it was resolved, perhaps more often during the edit war.
  • My complaint needs to be revived, & amp; moved there, & amp; negotiated.

If you slip your comment into my comment, it can cause my brain to freeze, and overheat; not good: my brain gets confused with it.

My real brain, connected to my nose.


  • * * * My first original edit has not been handled satisfactorily.


[[hopiakuta Please sign your communiqué. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 15:00, 3 October 2009 (UTC)

What do you mean by original editing?
You can use that new subpage, I will watch it...
I think people get overwhelmed with the old complexity.
Here is a link to the discussion: [1]. - xeno talk 03:02, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
Reply & amp; Clarification

Yes, my mistake, not Xeno. I'm not sure there if the tag is for talking or user pages. No problem, it looks like you and X have been nagging him. I'm not sure that a dedicated page, like saying Elizabeth Smart, is called for yet. Personally I do not think I will support him as important - especially since he (Polanski's victim) has shown his discomfort (however, on the other hand he openly discusses it on camera).

The only thing we know for sure is that we are in the explosion of other important activities on the subject when a release or extradition occurs.

Oh, and I'll agree completely - the biggest sucker in Wkipedia is edit conflicts . I think it's just sucked for non-members, but it seems the members do not have better tools to deal with it. I just go back to my browser, cut my edit - and then tape back the section and paste it. Do you have a better way? 99.142.1.147 (talk) 02:57, 4 October 2009 (UTC)

Special: Contribution/99.142.1.147 (User talk: 99.142.1.147) (User: 99.142.1.147)

Custom: Contribution/99.151.164.92 (User chat: 99.151.164.92) (User: 99.151.164.92)

Severe pain; typed about this too often; we do not understand each other; ip adds to the confusion; oy vey.

[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 03:44, 4 October 2009 (UTC)

two overly important stories
  • & lt; http://google.com/search?q="raul ruiz "" harvard "" coachella "" nonprofit "& gt ;;
  • & lt; http://google.com/search?q="tricia duffy "" solar city "" florida "" sierra "& gt ;;
  • & lt; http://sunnewspapers.net/articles/pnnews.aspx?NewsID=435196&a=newsarchive2/041009/ch5.htm&pnpg=1 & gt ;;
  • & lt; http://sunnewspapers.net/customerService/contactUs.aspx & gt ;;
  • & lt; http://sunnewspapers.net & gt ;.

[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 12:00, 4 October 2009 (UTC)

juneteenth, 2006

If you slim your comment into my comment, it can cause my brain to freeze, and overheat; not good: my brain is not easily confused with it.

My real brain, connected to my nose.



  • * * * My first original edit has not been handled satisfactorily.


[[hopiakuta Please sign your communiqué. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 15:00, 3 October 2009 (UTC)

What do you mean by original editing?
You can use that new subpage, I will watch it...
I think people get overwhelmed with the old complexity.
Here is a link to the discussion: [3]. - xeno talk 03:02, October 6, 2009 (UTC)

thanks.

  • juneteenth, 2006
  • The page has been created by others to complain about me. I tried to respond. I created a list of mismatches that I find everywhere. I need help to decipher it.
  • There are issues I have not included, such as:
  • User: Hopiakuta/_wÃÆ'Â|klypÃÆ'Â|dia_Whereas_the_google_cachÃÆ' Â © _protocol_malfunctions_on_hopiakuta_discussion, _I've_chosen_to_attempt_to_jolt_it,...

[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 04:00, 6 October 2009 (UTC)

Are you talking about this:

  1. (different) 06:08, June 19, 2006.. Theresa knott (talk | contribs | block) (deleting inappropriate photos from a live person who is not a troublemaker)
  2. (different) 02:56, 19 June 2006.. Crazytales56297 (talk | contribs | block) (Reverted vandalism by 71.102.31.67 to last version by 71.117.39.12. Please do not compromise the integrity of the page.)
  3. (different) 22:26, ​​â € <â €

? I agree... your edits are good. Theresa also agrees with you. - xeno talk 4:09, October 6, 2009 (UTC)

Thank you.

Last version associated with my signature; however, the first click has not been seen since.

I want to use the original, with a summary list you just pasted; You should, you all should, know that without that photo, I may not start an account.

I do, very much, understand ip; However, I do not know how it will relate to the wiki. I do not understand the discussion page. I see "[edit]", which I clicked on. It said the sign, so, I meditate, do I want to sign it? I, almost typed "DonFphrnqTaub Persina"; but, I put "D. F. T. P.". After looking at the photo, I have decided, well, regardless of how this is done, & amp; regardless of the number of times I've tried before, this time, I'll make sure someone sees my comment.

& amp ;, those two may or may not have seen the wiki; there is no way to be sure.

If I can get a phone number, to them, to their talent agent, their talent manager, I'll call.

It is ironic, how these wikipriests whine, typed-wikiwhine, about the article of the victim, but they will abuse those people. Are there any priests who practice what they priest (disambiguation)?


  • Jeunes Agape

You can see how that person with several thousand ip-addresses went on about the victim article, well, how the standard would apply:

  • Emmett Louis Till

????

Imagine further insult if we can only refer to him secretly, secretly, in the comment page, here & amp; there,... Yike.

Do you understand what I say about "Lot's Wife"? Among the most famous people without an actual name. I am very ignostic, being one of trillions of reasons.

May I offend you; maybe, you agree with them. You may find my advocacy stupid; I do not know.

Someone is retroactively named [three early women? three early girls? ]:

  • Lucy_ (Australopithecus)
  • Ida {hurricane_Ida}, darwinius_masillae, Messel_pit, lemuroidea
  • Ardi

Then, there is:

  • Koko_ (gorilla)
  • How does Stanley_Ann_Dunham predict her relationship with death_panel?

or to:

& lt; http://opensecrets.org/lobby/lm_health.php?type=M & gt ;;

& lt; http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:9IXBifbVyygJ:opensecrets.org/lobby/lm_health.php "chart below highlights the members receiving the highest" "" % 22% 22 % 22% 22 & amp; cd = 1 & amp; hl = id & amp; ct = clnk & amp; gl = us & gt ;;

& lt; http://google.com/search?q="chart below highlights the members receiving the highest" "" "" ""> ;;

or to:

  • users: hopiakuta/_story_event?

Make a comparison of this photography when typing messages that there should be no articles of the victim:


thumb | 180px | left | Emmett's open casket arrived at his funeral.

bisnis

  • Gambari: Emmett Till.jpg


  • ibu jari | 180 piksel | kiri | Peti terbuka Emmett Sampai di pemakamannya.
  • gambar: NonFreeImageRemoved.svg/225px-NonFreeImageRemoved.svg.png
  • gambar: NonFreeImageRemoved.svg/225px-NonFreeImageRemoved.svg.png
  • gambar: NonFreeImageRemoved.svg/225px-NonFreeImageRemoved.svg.png
  • File: NonFreeImageRemoved.svg/225px-NonFreeImageRemoved.svg
  • nonfreeimageremoved
  • file: NonFreeImageRemoved.svg
  • file: NonFreeImageRemoved.svg
  • file: NonFreeImageRemoved.svg
  • nonfreeimageremoved
  • gambar: NonFreeImageRemoved.svg
  • gambar: NonFreeImageRemoved.svg
  • gambar: NonFreeImageRemoved.svg













Then, there is an absolute terror of the nickname,....

& lt; http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Redirects_for_discussion/Log/2009_April_10&diff=315780637&oldid=285680324 & gt;.

  • Anneke & amp; Annele !!!!
  • Anneke Frank & amp; Annele Frank !!!!
  • Okay, as you see from my edits, I am obsessed by identity, near_homonym, access-constraint-modification-disabled, among other items, like red-eared-slider_turtle, & amp; many others.


I never qualify as a leading, because I always can not afford.

[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 07:00, 6 October 2009 (UTC)

All_your_base_are_belong_to_us

There are some weird irons that All_your_base_are_belong_to_us appear next to:

I totally disagree; is there something that examines something, besides a list of vulnerable targets?

I do want help creating a Green Police article, as each one is in The_Diary_of_Anne_Frank_ (1980_film):


& lt; http://nexuslearning.net/books/Holt-EOL2/Collection 5/Diary Act 1 Scene 5p1.htm & gt ;:

Mrs. Frank. Never! This is the most precious gift I ever had!

[He sits down, showing his gifts to the others. ANNE rushed back to the bag and pulled out a scarf, the MR scarf. FRANK found in the first scene.]

Anne (offering it to her father). For Pim.

Mr. Frank.

        • Anneke... I should not have a gift! (He took it, opened it and showed it to the other.)

Anne. It's a muffler... to circle your neck... like ascot, you know. I made it myself from obstacles and ended.... I knit it in the dark every night, after I went to bed. I'm afraid it looks better in the dark!

Tuan Frank (memakainya). Tidak water-water. Itu sangat cocok untukkuku. Terima kasih,

        • Anne.
        • Anneke & amp; Anne !!!!
    • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has many aliases; via the internet, some of you have hundreds of aliases,.................... screen name !!


& amp;, I wish I could think of how to end this screenreader attack.

Okay, nobody has a phone; does anyone live in twenty miles from Coachella Valley, Riverside County ?? How about some kind of affidavit ??


[[hopiakuta Please do your signature on your message. ~~ Thanks. -]] 21:20, 10 April 2009 (UTC)

directory

        • Anneke & amp; Anne !!!!
        • Anneke Frank & Annele Frank !!!!


I translated the quote from another website; & amp; I translated the original page of the movie I linked to.

However, I do not translate it from any language; whereas, Mr. Frank has done a lot of his work in North America, he certainly intends to edit his daughter's work, including every alias they will use together. I do not think that he meant any of the books, documentaries, movies, speeches, and so on, to mumble. His work intent scream & amp; purpose, including their name.

However, his work was not deliberately planned for anyone but himself; but, his work is a clear statement that as bad as the things that have happened, he may not mind because he violates his privacy. Therefore, I will conclude that each characteristic of their combined work has fully obtained the documentation & amp; promotions that can be done. The terrorist government will oppose those who advocate maximizing electronic democracy.

Furthermore, it is clear from the above manuscript that his father had summoned two different nicknames within ninety seconds.

What's more, all the words are, to some extent, the language translations of the previous era, half a century ago, or a century ago. For example, I have heard that the compound word abduction came to be used about Charles Augustus Lindbergh; because I can not find the confirmation on this website, & amp; it would be great to verify elsewhere, I admit that my example is not verified.

However, language does not continue to evolve, so everything is a translation from an earlier era.

In any event, I've verified it by viewing the movie, & amp;, again, on that website, as quoted above. Regarding the website, I have copied it; I do not know how to copy the movie.

From [almost] three years of experience, there are various people on this website who are forbidden to gain credibility, no matter; one of them is DonFphrnqTaub Persina.

I need to negotiate my other comment status on this page too !!!! No one has a phone; no one in California. I have to admit that I use screenreader, although I do not remember seeing it, I also do not remember touching one, do not know how it works. If I ever had it, then it would be misplaced, especially since I obviously did not recognize what had happened. However, I do not remember such experiences.

I, of course, wanted to try it; may help access w/disability; but, i just guess that it might help.

The bigger problem with screenreader attacks is that it makes me unintentionally misunderstood my inability: I am not legally blind or illegally blind or a blind eagle, nor a blind man.

I've been using my driver's license tonight; if there is blood in the fender, it does not feel dripping enough. There's nothing blind here, except, I'm obviously blind about how to communicate effectively.

Considering what these figures think about the Green Police, I'm really afraid that some other articles will be created, thus reducing their experience, @ GreenPolice, greenpolice, green police, or similar spelling. I recommend that the titles be blocked, permanently, permanently.

[[hopiakuta Please do your signature on your message. ~~ Thanks. -]] 05:59, 12 April 2009 (UTC)

[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 14:00, 6 October 2009 (UTC)

  • See http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Hopiakuta/First_edit&action=history. I also recovered the nickname redirection. Let me know if I forget something. - xeno talk 14:21, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
Hello

Hi, You have expressed interest in telephone communication. Is the voice chat on Skype fit the bill? Durova 321 14:02, October 6, 2009 (UTC)

Adoption Bidding

Regards Hopiakuta/Archive 7 , I see you are ready for adoption, and I am in the market. If you need advice or answers, just ask - any question, anytime. I want to help as much as possible. Happy editing - Draeco (talk) 17:48, October 6, 2009 (UTC)


Dear Duro,

I have no knowledge, knol, knowledge, skype, or equipment; although I am obviously familiar with it.

I do, of course:

  • & lt; http://buyvonage.com/vonage-international.aspx & gt ;;

However, I am considering changing the company.

thanks.

Dear Drae,

Please review everything on this page, especially every wikilink I add, very carefully, then, Thank You.

Dear Cars,

You have suggested that I will put what I am going to arbitrate & amp; negotiate in the sandbox yard; I kept arguing that it was a bad name for what I was about to say; I did create a page today, however, that I meant to use f/this destination.

Please go to the latest comment to add a comment.

Looks like I can not comment on Roman, Sam, Lot's wife, Lucy, Ida, Emmett, Jeunes,......

  • & lt; http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=user_:_hopiakuta/_first_edit&diff=59341492&oldid=54838267& gt ;:
  • office_action

This should be, the first hour, the first day, resulting in an office action.

& amp;, it should be an office action, now, this week.

There must be some sort of reminding you, including me, for, in ninety seconds, returning the edits, to ourselves: restoring.

Such pages should never be restarted.

  • There must be an office action to protect Green Police articles, in the sense of GreenPolice, greenpolice, green police, & amp; any similar spelling, may not redirect to anything similar to greensburg, greenville, greenborough, greensborough, greenpeace, boyscout, girlscout, explorerscout,.....
  • One way is to protect, protect office actions, those pages.
  • Other is to place @ notification:
  • Green_Police_ (disambiguation).

[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 21:00, October 6, 2009 (UTC)

I want wikimedia help sending all this to Jeunes.

[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 21:30, October 6, 2009 (UTC)

  • users: hopiakuta/_wÃÆ'Â|klypÃÆ'Â|dia_Whereas_the_google_cachÃÆ' Â © _protocol_malfunctions_on_hopiakuta_discussion, _I've_chosen_to_attempt_to_jolt_it,...

[[hopiakuta Please sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 22:00, October 6, 2009 (UTC)

We have no control over the Google cache... - xeno xeno talk 4:22, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
destroyer
  • & lt; http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Hopiakuta&diff=329333713&oldid=318286773 & gt ;.

hopiakuta Please do your communique sign. ~~ Thank You , DonFphrnqTaub Persina . 23:20, 2 December 2009 (UTC)

So many error messages; like a small microprocessor: hey, a macroprocessor, which has two pages.

Wikimedia Foundation Error ??????? Indonesian? Esky Dansk Deutsch English ???????? Espaà ± ol English ????? Français ????? Italiano ??? ??? Nederlands Norsk (BokmÃÆ'  ¥ l) Polski PortuguÃÆ'ªs RomÃÆ' ¢ n? ??????? ?????? Suomi Svenska ??? Ti? Ng Vi? TÃÆ'¼rkÃÆ'§e ???? ????

English Our servers are experiencing technical issues. This may be temporary and should be fixed immediately. Please try again in a few minutes.

You may be able to get more information on the #wikipedia channel on the Freenode IRC network.

The Wikimedia Foundation is a nonprofit organization that hosts some of the most popular sites on the Internet, including Wikipedia. It has a constant need to buy new hardware. If you want to help, please donate.



If you are reporting this error to the Wikimedia System Administrator, please include the details below.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


??????? ????? ??????? ???? ????? ?????. ??? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ?????? ?????? ?????. ?? ???? ???? ??????? ??? ????? ?????.

????? ?????? ??? ??????? ???? ?? # ????????? ??? ???? ?????????? ???????

????? ????????? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???????? ??? ????????? ???????? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?????. ????? ??????? ????? ???? ???? ??????? ???? ????? ??? ???? ????????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?????????



??? ???? ????? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ?????????? ?? ???? ??? ???????? ???????

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


? esky Na? e servery majÃÆ' momentÃÆ'¡ln? technical problem. Maybe? is a deadlock that must be fixed soon. Please try again for a few minutes to upload the page again.

More info can be obtained on IRC channel # wikipedia-cs in FreeNode.

The Wikimedia Foundation is a nonprofit organization that manages some of the most popular servers on the internet, Wikipedia. He always needs to buy new hardware equipment. If you want help, get more.



If you see this bug, please contact your administrator? Wikimedia, attach the following details.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


The Danish Wikimedia Foundation server is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again in a few minutes.

For more information, visit IRC channel FreeNode # wikipedia-da.

If you are interested in helping Wikimedia nonprofit organizations, contribute contributions today.



If you are reporting this error to the system administrator of Wikimedia, please attach the detailed information below.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


Germany The Wikimedia Foundation servers have just experienced technical problems. Please try again in a few minutes.

More detailed information is available on Channel # wikipedia-en on the Freenode IRC network.

If you want to help German Wikimedia e.V. and the Wikimedia Foundation, you can do it with donations.



If you are reporting this error to the system administrator of Wikimedia, provide the following details.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


???????? ?? ??????????? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ???????????? ??? ??????? ???????? ???? ????? ?????? ????????? ??? ?? ????????? ??????? ??????????? ????????? ???? ?? ???? ?????.

?????? ?? ?????? ???????????? ??????????? ??? ?????? #wikipedia ??? ?????? IRC Freenode.

?? ?????? Wikimedia ????? ???? ?? ????????????? ?????????? ??? ????????? ?????????? ??? ???? ??? ????????? ?????????? ??? ????????? ?????????????????? ??? ??????????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?????? ?????? ???? hardware. ??? ?????? ?? ????????? ??????????? ????? ??? ?????.



??? ????????? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ???????????? ?????????? ??? Wikimedia, ??????????? ????????????? ??? ???????? ???????????

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


Spanish Wikimedia Foundation servers have technical difficulties. This issue is temporary and we hope to fix it as soon as possible. Please try access again in a few minutes.

You can get more information on channel # wikipedia-es from the FreeNode IRC network.

The nonprofit Wikimedia Foundation has some of the most visited sites on the Internet, including Wikipedia, and need to buy new hardware constantly. If you would like to help us, please make a donation.



If you are reporting this error to the system administrator, please indicate the following details.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


There was an error on the Wikimedia Foundation on the server. Please try again.

You can add information to #wikipedia from FreeNoden IRC.

If you want to help the nonprofit Wikimedia Foundation, donate it.



If you are reporting this error to a Wikimedia administrator, please provide details below.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


????? ?????????? ???? Ã, «????? ????????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?????????.

??? ???? ???????? ????? ??? ? ????????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ??? ????? ???? ?????? ???? ????.

??? ????????? ?? ????? ?????????? ????????? ??? ????? ?????????? ?? ???? ????????



??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ????????? ????? ???????? ?????????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


There was an error on the server server Wikimedia. Please try again in a few moments.

For more information, get the Freenode network from IRC # Wikipedia-fi.

If you want to help the nonprofit Wikimedia Foundation, make a donation.



If you are reporting this error to the Wikimedia editor, please include the information below.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


The French Server Wikimedia Foundation has detected an error. Please wait a few minutes before trying again.

For more information, please visit # wikipedia-en channel of the IRC freenode network.

If you want to help the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit organization running Wikipedia, you can donate.



If you are reporting this error to the system administrator of Wikimedia, please provide details below.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


????? ??? ???? ????? ????? ??? ????????, ?????? ????????? ??? ???? ??????.

????? ??? ??? ????? ????? ???? ?????? ????? ?????. ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????.

?? ??????? ????? ???? ???????? ?????? ??? ???? ????, ????????? ????? ??.



?? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?? ????????, ??? ?????? ????? ?? ?????? ?????.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


Bahasa Indonesia Wikimedia Foundation Server is experiencing problems for the time being. Please try again later.

You can get more information from #wikipedia channel on Freenode IRC network.

Wikimedia is a nonprofit foundation, if you want to help, please give your donation.



If you are reporting this error to the Wikimedia System Administrator, please provide the following details.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


English Server Wikimedia Foundation currently has some technical issues. Please try again in a few minutes.

For more information, visit # wikipedia-it channel on FreeNode IRC network.

If you would like to help us with donations, we would be grateful.



Include the following details if you are reporting this error to the system administrator of Wikimedia.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


??? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????? Freenode? IRC ????? # wikipedia-ja ???????



?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?????. ? ? ?? ?? ??? ????.

??? ??? ????? FreeNode? # wikipedia-ko ???? HanIRC? #wikipedia ???? ????.

??? ????? ??? ?? ???, ?????.



????? ??? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


Our English Server is currently experiencing technical issues. This may be temporary and will be completed as soon as possible. Please try again in a few minutes.

For more information, please refer to # wikipedia-nl channel on FreeNode IRC network.

The Wikimedia Foundation is a nonprofit organization that manages some of the most popular sites on the Internet, including Wikipedia. We have to buy new hardware continuously. If you would like to help, please make a donation.



If you are reporting this error to the system administrator of the Wikimedia Foundation, please provide details below.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


Norsk (Bokmà ¥ l) Wikimedia Foundation servers have found errors. Please try again later.

For more information visit the # wikipedia-no channel.

Please donate to the Wikimedia Foundation.



If you are reporting this error to the system administrator of Wikimedia, please include details from this page.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


The Polish Wikimedia Foundation server has? on current technical issues. Please try again later.

For more information, you can visit channel? # wikipedia-en on IRC FreeNode.

If you want to help the Wikimedia Foundation, you can make a mistake? donation?.



If you will decide? this Wikimedia administrator bug also includes the following details.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


PortuguÃÆ'ªs The Wikimedia Foundation servers are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again in a few minutes.

For more information, you can try # wikipedia-pt channel on FreeNode IRC network.

If you want to help the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit organization, make a donation.



If you are reporting this error to the system administrator of Wikimedia, provide the following details.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


Roma  ¢ n? The Wikimedia Foundation server is running? Currently technical is difficult. V? please? Please try again in a few minutes.

For more information, visit the #r.wikipedia channel on the FreeNode IRC network.

If? Do you want? help the Wikimedia non-profit foundation, please? give a donation.



If? report this? error for system administrators Wikimedia, v? please include details below.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


??????? ?? ???????? ????? ÃÆ' ¢ à ¢ â,¬Å¡ÃÆ'â € šÃ? ??????????? ?????????. ???????? ?????? ?????, ????? ????????? ???????? ? ?????? ????? ?????????. ??????????, ?????????? ???????? ???????? ????? ????????? ?????.

?????????????? ?????????? ????? ???????? ??????? IRC - ????? # wikipedia-ru ???? «Freenode».

????  «?????????» (Wikimedia Foundation) - ?????????????? ???????????, ??????????? ? ????????????? ????????? ???????? ?????????? ? ????????? ??????,? ??? ????? - ????????? ???? ?????????? ?????????? ??????????? ? ???????????? ?????? ???????????? ?? ?????? ??????, ?????? ?????????????



???? ?? ?????? ???????? ?? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ??????????????, ????????????????? ??? ????????? ??????????? ??????????

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


?????? ??????? ???????????? ????????? ???????? ????? ???????? ????????? ?????? ??? ????????? ???????

?? ???? ???????????, ?????? ?? ???????? ????? # wikipedia-sr ?? FreeNode ??? ?????.

??? ????? ?????? ?? ????????? ??????????????? ????????? ??????????, ?????? ?? ??????? ?????????



??? ???????? ?? ????????? ??? ?????? ????????????? ?????????? ????????????????, ?????? ??? ?? ???????? ? ?????? ????????? ?????.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


The Wikimedia Svenska server encountered a technical problem. You can try again in a few minutes.

For more information, visit # wikipedia-sv on FreeNode IRC.

If you wish to support the ideal Wikimedia Foundation, please submit a donation.



If you are reporting this error to the system administrator of Wikimedia, please include the details below.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


??? ??????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????



?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????? ???????????????????????????????

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


Media K Foundation? In the form of? server? encountered an error. Please try again later.

For more information about the Freenode IRC channel # wikipedia-tr? please visit.

What is the purpose? Helping the Unable to Contact Wikimedia Foundation? If you wish, you will be found by hand.



If this error? If you would like to report to the Wikimedia server administrator, please click the details below. Please specify.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


Vi? Ng? T? Qu? H? Tr? Wikimedia is the right place. Help me? n?

?? For more information, visit http://www.wikipedia.org/IRC Freenode.

What? giÃÆ'ºp Qu? Wikimedia, b? t? You, the landlord.



If you are a Wikimedia contributor, please include the following information: d? and.

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


???? ???????????????????

?????????, ???????, ??????

??????????????????, ????????



?????????????????, ??????????

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT


???? ???????????????????

?????????, ???????, ??????

??????????????????, ????????



?????????????????, ??????????

Request: POST http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hopiakuta&action=submit, from 66.74.33.220 via sq35.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE6) to 208.80.152.31 (208.80.152.31) Error: ERR_READ_TIMEOUT, errno [No Error] on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:06:05 GMT

??????? Indonesian? Esky Dansk Deutsch English ???????? Espaà ± ol English ????? Français ??? Italiano ????? Nederlands

??? Norvegia (Bokmà ¥ l) Polski PortuguÃÆ'ªs RomÃÆ' ¢ n? ??????? ?????? Suomi Svenska ??? Ti? Ng Kami Türkçe ???? ????


I know that many of these people hate my insertion error; But, this is one way to express frustration; I can not imagine how to do it so horribly: imagine a horror wiki movie: he posted an error message, on a bloody keyboard. Which computer companies will compete (disambiguation) for sponsors? An advertizing card can be a knife that presses the mouse: "computerciderific".

& amp; yes, that means I have to move them often & amp; need:


  • member: archiving_a_talk_page

Are there tools/gadgets/scripts/anything that allows users to archive pages semi-automatically, in a way similar to what MiszaBot does? Jute R 12:53, October 6, 2009 (UTC)

Good question. Of course it will be useful for pages that are not active enough to guarantee bots... - xeno < soup> talk 12:58, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
Theme repeated for me.
[[hopiakutaPlease sign your communique. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 13:30, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
I do not know one. All my {{talkarchivehist}} placements are manual. Flatscan (talk) 02:55, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
  • * An edit article is a hot web page.

[[hopiakuta Tolong tanda tangani komunike Anda. ~~ Terima Kasih, DonFphrnqTaub Persina.]] 19:25, 7 Oktober 2009 (UTC)

wikipedia_talk: nOINDEX_of_noticeboards wikipedia_: nOINDEX_of_noticeboards

Most of these websites are unreadable, this is one example:

"Wikipedia speaks: NOINDEX from bulletin board" hl en & amp; q% 22DonFphrnqTaub Persina% 22 & amp; Google's search meta for the real name of someone who coughed up a admin noticeboard subpage in seconds... "57 KB (9,117 words) - 06: 43, September 13, 2008"

  • wikipedia_talk: nOINDEX_of_noticeboards
  • wikipedia_: nOINDEX_of_noticeboards
  • & lt; http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk:NOINDEX_of_noticeboards&diff=238090040&oldid=236268985 & gt ;;
  • & lt; http://google.com/search?q="real name which coughs up an admin "" "" "" "& gt ;.


  • & amp ;, ini adalah viswiki, visualwikipedia:
  • & lt; http://viswiki.com/en/user_talk:hopiakuta & gt ;;
  • & lt; http://viswiki.com/en/user:hopiakuta & gt ;;
  • & lt; http://viswiki.com/en/annele & gt;.
  • wikipedia: mirrors_and_forks/Vwxyz
  • wikipedia: mirrors_and_forks
  • wikipedia: mirrors_and_forks/All



hopiakuta Please sign your communiqué. ~~ Thank you, DonFphrnqTaub Persina. 4:00, 15 November 2009 (UTC)

adoption

still looking to be adopted? Ryan shell (talk) 23:26, 4 December 2009 (UTC)


Yes; although I really hope that they will change the infantile verb: regardless of whether the receiver is two, or one hundred and two.


I hope you're not offended by comparison:

  • shell
  • red-eared-slider_turtle

Any suggestions, under this message, please,......

Thank you,

hopiakuta Harap lakukan tanda komunike Anda. ~~ Terima Kasih , D pada F phrnq T aub P ersina . 00:00, 5 Desember 2009 (UTC)

tolong | tolong | tolong | tolong ---- Seseorang, tolong bantu.

Please, me, now, completely confused; I do it, hereby, plead,.......:

Make a list of all the changes, delete my edit, from my page,.......... & amp ;, do, if necessary, use this replacement order: " Ã,: imag ".

hopiakuta Please do your communique sign. ~~ Thank You , D on F phrnq T aub P ersina . 10:00, 5 December 2009 (UTC)

I made a mistake about editing your page. At first I thought this filewikipedia _: _ files_for_deletion/2009_November_28 is a free image. And since non-free images should only be used in articles, I delete files from non-article pages. I now believe I am wrong to think that the file is not free so I loosen my edits. I apologize for the confusion I caused.-- Rockfang (talk) 10:25, 5 December 2009 (UTC)
  • * * * Please, as an explicit matter of what I do excessive references as different needs from access-constraint-access modification, I do so, hereby, reiterate my pathetic plea:
  • * Please list the pages, respectively my pages, wikiformat.

hopiakuta Please do your communique sign. ~~ Thank You , D on F phrnq T aub P ersina . 15:00, 5 December 2009 (UTC)

  • Ã,  «A 2008 study found that Wikipedians are lower in hospitality, openness, and caution than non-Wikipedia users. Ã, »

hopiakuta Please do your communique sign. ~~ Thank You , D on F phrnq <

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments